Ok, to me it's like an experimental work that how to write a blog! To be honest i didn't know about what actually means by blog or blogger? After i googled it then, able to know little bit about it. Maybe the reader can't find any rich words or lexical resources in my writing because literally i'm not a writer or something like that. So, you can expect at your own risk. As you realized that it's my very first post on this site https://www.blogger.com so i'd like to tell about myself. To be frank, it feels really awkward to me to explain about myself. Possibly, the readers are now asking then why are you continuing it? Take "just following the formalities" as my reply. 

I was born on 6'th February 1997. But it's 1998 written on the birth certificate. My father know very well what is the main reason behind it. I am the second son of my parents who fill out their lap with joys. I started my educational carrier by being a student of madrasah, can't remember the name of the institution. I left it by completing the whole education of class one. Then i got myself admitted in Jalalabad Cantonment Board High School. https://www.facebook.com/Jalalabad-Cantonment-Board-High-school-160975687295699/ It was really fun to learn something new with naughtiness. My whole childhood was all about this school. The teachers, staffs, classmates, seniors, juniors seemed like a family. Still i can remember, that day when situations forced me to alternate this school to Jalalabad Cantonment Public School & College (JCPSC) Sylhet https://www.facebook.com/JCPSC99/ I passed my SSC & HSC from this institution. From the beginning of my student life i couldn't be a good student. I putted my foot on the failing carrier in class six. The subject was Mathematics. Straightforwardly, still Mathematics is like a nightmare for me but miraculously now my department is Accounting of BBA.  

Like others my life is also full of with ups and downs. In my perspective when it comes about success, we should be grateful to our almighty and start from this day to achieve something more, in the matter of no avail we shouldn't regret because it can just give us a bunch of discouragement. To me success is not far from everyone if we drive our car(life) on the right path. So never give up about thinking, dreaming, planning, and doing. One of the most important thing of life is thinking . Because sometimes it can let you down and sometimes it can take you to the high peak of the hills of success. It's totally up to you how you treat with this eight letters important word "thinking".

It would be great pleasure for me if you guys let me know about my first post by connecting with me.
Thanks to all.




Comments

Post a Comment